Welcome to Platter's by Diners Club Producer Portal, a one-stop information and resource page to facilitate your interactions with the Platter's team. Here you will find everything from deadline dates for the new edition to links to pages where you can download Platter's listing forms.
List your winery/distillery in Platter's 2022
- Producers who were featured in previous editions must click here for the latest submission guidelines, frequently asked questions, and terms and conditions.
- Producers making their debut in the guide must click here.
- Producers (previously featured and new) who wish to download the Wine, Brandy/Husk Spirit and Sherry-style Wine Information documents (previously known as the Technical Analysis & Information documents) must click here.
- Updated winery information - Monday 31 May 2021
- Updated Expected Products & Vintages spreadsheet - Monday 31 May 2021
- Tasting samples - Date to be decided jointly by the wine producer and a member of Platter’s Logistics Team. The “target” date is Monday 21 June 2021.
List your restaurant and accommodation in Platter's 2022
Boost the visibility of the eatery or guest lodge on your wine estate by listing it in the Restaurants and Accommodation in the Winelands and Cape Town pages of the guide. Contact email@example.com for more information.
View biographies of the tasting team
Order Platter's bottle seals ("stickers")
Order digital 5-star certificates
Buy Platter's guides
- Platter's South African Wine Guide has been South Africa's trusted wine adviser since 1980. Buy your hardback book or digital subscription (for app and website) here.
- Platter's South African Wine Guide (E-book) is the complete hardback edition in e-book format, downloadable to any device running the Kindle free e-reader app. Click here to get it.
- Everything You Wanted To Know About Wine But Were Too Afraid To Ask (E-Book) is a "cheat sheet" on wine for self-conscious wine newbies, covering everything from tasting to cooking, matching with food, dealing with snobs, collecting and (of course) drinking wine, for any device running the Kindle free e-reader app. Download Everything Wine here.