Platter’s eagerly anticipated App for iPhone and other Apple iOS devices is now available, with an Android version expected towards the end of the year.
The App for iOS, publisher Jean-Pierre Rossouw says, truly is "Platter's in your pocket" as it features label-scanning technology, the entire current edition's ratings, key information on producers and their wines, and full contact details.
What's more, the App contains all wine ratings back to edition 2008.
- All the new listings and ratings for edition 2015
- All content and ratings from Platter's 2008 to present
- Search for wines by label recognition or by detailed drop-down menus
- All producer information
- All the official reviews and the facility to rate the wines yourself
- Save your favourite wines in the app to keep your virtual collection
- Share wine discoveries on social media
- Easy access to Google maps
- Find wineries near you with built-in geolocation
Platter’s App for iOS is available at a special introductory price until the 2016 guide is launched. Download it from the App Store now.
The Android version is scheduled to appear towards the end of the year, to coincide with the launch of the 2016 guide.
For more details email firstname.lastname@example.org.